Wednesday, January 5, 2011

With It Brings New Light

Hello!
As some of you may know, my sweet little Ruby has been sick with the stomach flu for the past couple days. While this royally sucks hard, it has given me some time to release some pent up creativity I've been storing over the holidays.

A few weeks back, an old classmate of mine sent over a link to an artist she said my work resembled. While I think she gave me WAY too much credit, I did love the style that the artist used. So, I decided to try it out with my own little twist. Below is the result.

Also, I've been accepted into 2 new shows. I'll post the paintings once I actually have time to finish them. Lastly, if you remember a while back my Dad and I were a part of a show titled "Red" in Cincinnati. I'm happy to report that both of our paintings sold. Hooray!


1 comment: