Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Very Cosmic Christmas

Hello!
I've been painting up a storm lately, if you can't tell. I'm loving these new toys and techniques that I'm discovering, so you'll probably see a new trend in style. I'm sure I'll figure something new out pretty soon and then you'll see another trend. And so on...

There is this little coffee house in Cincinnati, located next door to my Dad's art studio, where they hang a bunch of art and sell all kinds of awesome work from local artists (pretty much my dream job). My Dad's art has been in there for a while now, which is so great. They are having a display with the theme "Red" coming up fairly soon, so considering I have a love affair with the color red, I thought I would give it a shot. Here is the first painting I completed. Who knows if this is one I will submit, but I love the way it turned out. Stay tuned for more red paintings!




No comments:

Post a Comment